Flexibility for centralized or decentralized ID card issuance
DTC 550 Card Printer/Encoders are some of the most reliable and versatile ID card printers available.
With optional networking capabilities, the DTC 550 supports secure ID card issuance distributed throughout your organization.
Even in stand-alone card identity systems, the DTC 550 offers single- or dual-sided printing with a variety of encoding and lamination options.
The DTC550 handles a wide range of applications, from on-demand photo IDs, to high-volume customer loyalty cards, to sophisticated access cards with embedded electronics.
Easily integrates into your IT infrastructure
With its optional Ethernet port and internal print server, the DTC550 can be added to your network as easily as any workgroup printer.
It provides bi-directional status information, so you can monitor and manage the DTC550 from anywhere on the network using software like Fargo’s Print Security Manager™.
Designed for high productivity and ease of use
The DTC550 supports secure, productive ID card printing for high-demand users like large corporations and service bureaus.
- SecureMark® Technology protects your entire card issuance process, from materials management to printer access.
- 200-card capacity dual input hopper switches between two different card stocks without stopping to reload.
- Print, read/write and laminate up to three different e-card technologies plus mag stripe all in a single pass (depending on installed options).
- Bar codes
- Magnetic stripes
- Dual-sided printing
- Covert printing features
- Holographic overlaminates
- Proximity card technology
- Smart card technology
- Medium to large corporations
- Post-secondary educational institutions
- Public safety departments
- Large hospitals and research centers
- State and local government facilities
- Large membership and loyalty card programs