Dunlop Abrasion Resistant Sheet Rubber | 40 & 60 Durometer Hardness
The Dunlop Abrasion Resistant rubber lining range incorporates two cured products in various thicknesses that both utilise a bonding layer for better rubber to metal adhesion.
Dunlop 40 – wet application only:
- Standard Grade Rubber primarily designed for sliding abrasion with small particles, typically less than 4mm.
- Extremely high wear resistance against slurried materials, slurry or tailings hoses, and pipes
- Nominal particle sizes:1mm – 10mm maximum can be accepted
Dunlop 60 main features:
- Medium grade rubber primarily designed with high wear resistance
- Used in demanding applications when the wear surface is exposed to a combination of sliding, crushing or abrasive wear