Wet Earth can provide the solutions to a large range of dust problems. The following illustrate some of the solutions we offer.
- Haul road dust suppression
- Dust generated during above ground mining and blasting
- Stockpile dust suppression
- Dust generated during and transfering, discharging, crushing and processing
- Dust generated during dumping
- Conveyor belt and transfer points
- Open area dust control
- Underground traffic generated dust control
- Underground airborne dust suppression
- Rural road dust suppression
Haul road dust suppression
Traditional haul road dust suppression has been to use water carts. The disadvantages of this approach are the high ongoing cost of water carts and the labour to operate them.
Wet Earth offers an automated sprinkler solution using high quality sprinklers, valves and an automated control system.
The addition of wetting agents and polymer binders to the water used for haul road dust suppression can decrease both the application frequency and the amount of water required.
The wetting agents improve the performance of the water in wetting the surface material thoroughly.
The polymer binders cause the surface particles to hold together reducing their likelihood of becoming airborne (dust).
It also makes the haul roads more compacted with less loose surface material. Dust suppression chemicals can be used with both water carts and sprinkler based solutions.
To Know More about Dust Suppression Solutions Please click here.