Forget everything you knew about aerosol monitors. The new DustTrak II and DRX monitors are light years ahead of any other. The DustTrak DRX monitor, for instance, is a new laser photometer that simultaneously measures both mass and size fraction – something no other monitor can do.
Measure PM1, PM2.5, Respirable, PM10 and TPM simultaneously with no need for size-selective inlet conditioners. When it comes to work comfort and productivity, as well as risk management, don’t you want the best? The new DustTrak II and DRX aerosol monitors simply leave everyone else in the dust.
The new DustTrak Aerosol Monitors are battery-operated, data-logging, light-scattering laser photometers that give you real-time aerosol mass readings.
They use a sheath air system that isolates the aerosol in the optics chamber to keep the optics clean for improved reliability and low maintenance. Suitable for clean office settings as well as harsh industrial workplaces, construction and environmental sites and other outdoor applications. DustTrak monitors measure aerosol contaminants such as dust, smoke, fumes and mists.
Applications include: Industrial/occupational hygiene surveys, Indoor air quality investigations, Outdoor environmental monitoring, Baseline trending and screening, Engineering control evaluations and more.
- Measure aerosol contaminants such as dust, smoke, fumes and mists
- New graphical user interface with color touch-screen
- Battery operated, data-logging, light scattering laser photometers
- Easy to program, easy to operate
- Real-time mass concentration readings
- Available in desktop and handheld models
- New optional accessories
- Internal battery system
- Heat shield
- Solar power system
- Wireless radio modem
- 360° omni-directional sampling inlet specifically designed to sample efficiently in a broad range of wind conditions.
- Water trap that prevents precipitation from entering the instrument
- Mount enclosure to a standard survey tripod equipped with a 5/8"-11 threaded stud
- The rugged enclosure provides a secure method of deploying the DustTrak aerosol monitor and its accessories
The TSI Inc DustTrak is available at Air-Met Scientific for sale and rental.