They are designed robust to deal with the rigours of on-site operation day after day.
They are built versatile so that one model can cope with a variety of different materials. Designed for optimum compaction performance and economy.
The compactors are suitable for most types of road construction, airfields, dam construction, harbour projects and industrial constructions.
Versions with drum drive (D) or padfoot drum (PD) for compacting cohesive soils are available. Operating weight from 4 tonnes to 19 tonnes.
- Operating mass - 4150 kg
- Front module mass - 1750 kg
- Max. operating mass - 4400 kg
- Static linear load std/max - 12,8/15,2 kg/cm
- Frequency/Amplitude - 32 Hz/1,4 mm
- Centrifugal force Hi/Lo - 54 kN
- Speed - 0-6 km/h
- Propulsion - Wheels and Drum
- Curb clearance - 305 mm
- Soil up to - 375 m³/h
- Drum width - 1365 mm
- Drum diameter - 940 mm
- Drum shell thickness - 19 mm
- Length - 3580 mm
- Width - 1486 mm
- Height, w/w.o ROPS - 2340/1626 mm
- John Deere 3029 TF - 53 kW SAE/2500 rpm