There is a large variety of earthmoving buckets available to cover a wide range of applications and to enable a more compatible loader/tractor combination, ensuring you get the most from your loader.
All earthmoving buckets are constructed from high tensile steel (570mpa) which is laser cut for accuracy and press formed to ensure superior strength. Along with many other parts, the eawrthmoving buckets are assembled in robotic welding machines to ensure that a consistent high quality weld criteria is maintained.
When attached to the standard level-lift Challenge front end loader, the earthmoving bucket profile has been designed to ensure there is no rollback, a condition whereby material spills or falls over the rear of the earthmoving bucket as it is filled. All Challenge Implements earthmoving buckets enable maximum fill with minimum effort, ensuring an efficient loading cycle.
- The lower back portion of the earthmoving bucket has a double plate arrangement that forms an enclosed 'box' section running the full width of the bucket, giving the bucket exceptional torsional strength.
- Earthmoving buckets have a high quality roll formed cutting edge for excellent durability as well as wear plates on the bottom face of the bucket.
- Heavy section pipe gives a clean smooth face to the top of the earthmoving bucket.
- The earthmoving buckets' laser cut ends have been pressed to give strength along the edge and sides of the bucket.
- The mounting lugs on the rear of the earthmoving bucket have plates that distribute the load to the strengthened sections of the bucket, directly behind the 'box' section and to the formed edge towards the top of the bucket. This eliminates deformation in the back of the earthmoving bucket during loading cycles.