The global leader for energy saving industrial ventilation controls
Ecogate® technology is rapidly becoming a global standard for energy efficient industrial ventilation.
Our technology is currently saving energy for the following industries and customer groups: wood products, pharmaceuticals, print, welding, ceramics, metals and food processing, manufacturing, education and government sectors. Thousands of small systems and hundreds of industrial systems are installed on three continents.
Our technology is in use today saving energy for Sauder, GlaxoSmithKline, US Navy, RSI Home Products, Universal Forest Products, Bernhardt Furniture, Kohler, North Central Technical College, high schools in Australia, Texas Tech, University of Colorado, Sheridan Books, Schumann Printers, Unilever, Sapeli, Tetley Tea, Oshkosh Door and many others.
Ecogate® provides Duct Design Services to optimise the efficiency of your existing or new system. Below is an example of our work at Baker Furniture in North Carolina -13 separate systems were consolidated into 6. Energy costs were reduced by a substantial 75 per cent. Additional savings were also achieved by eliminating maintenance of two baghouses and extending filter life of the remaining dust collectors.
Benefits Of The Ecogate® On-Demand System:
- Achieves highest possible energy savings for dust/fume/trim systems
- Controls the entire dust collection system including airlock and transfer fan motors to maximise energy savings
- Makeup air savings from reduced heating/ cooling costs may apply
- Reduces your carbon footprint by using less energy
- Improves ventilation system function and the workplace environment
- Reduces workplace noise levels
- Increases filter life by reducing average airflow through the collector
- Extends system capacity - ventilates only when and where necessary
- Operates your system at peak efficiency based on your actual workstation utilisation, not peak efficiency at full power
- Simple ROI is 1-3 years in most cases (peak efficiency at full power)