- OSP-E BHD is an electric actuator that is conceived for heavy-duty applications. It is the right candidate for lifting and accurate traverse applications.
- OSP-E SBR is a linear actuator and could be used in applications that demand high levels of repeatability.
- OSP-E-BP is the right choice for door operating and centering applications.
- OSP-E ST is a linear actuator which is perfect for level regulation, lifting and other applications with spasmodic operations.
- OSP-E BHD is well-known for its high force output and top-notch slow speed features.
- OSP-E SBR provides superior output force and exceptional running features.
- OSP-E-BP renders accurate consistent bi-parting movements.
Features / Specifications
- OSP-E BHD is available in different screw pitches viz. 5mm, 10 mm, 25mm and 50 mm.
- OSP-E SBR is known for precise position and path control.
- OSP-E-BP provides accurate path and precision control. High-speed operation is yet another benefit of this actuator.
- OSP-E ST is known for its high force output and slow speed capabilities.