Electric Core Drill Rig, 3-Speed
Holes up to 14" diameter.
Slip Clutch Design
Load Speeds: 230 - 500- 1030 RPM
24.5 Amps., Wgt: 79 lbs.
A powerful 24.5 AMP motor is combined with a rugged three-speed gearbox and heavy duty drill stand.
The EBM 350/3PSA drills holes up to 14" diameter in concrete, reinforced concrete, asphalt and natural stone. It weighs only 79 lbs.
No other drill rig in this class is so light and portable. The drill stand has two 5" wheels for easy portability.
Features and Benefits
- Internal oil pump lubricates gearbox and shaft for longer life
- Mechanical 3-speed gearbox for optimal drilling speeds: 230 - 500 - 1030
- Soft start and overload protection with built-in GFCI
- Mechanical slip clutch protects in case jamming
- 43" tall drill stand with Quick Lock Motor Mount, positive locking knob and wheels
- Hand crank can be mounted on either side of the drill stand. The stand angle is adjustable up to 45 degrees