The new Scrubmaster "B" series electric floor scrubbers are the proof that everything can be done better:
Simple handling, innovative technology and high performance ensures high standards of cleaning and hygiene with reduced running costs. Area performance up to 4,200m2/hr.
The model comes in 2 versions. B70 Standard and B70CL (Comfort Line). The Confort Line comes standard with additional valued added features like electornic park brake, speed variable water/soluiton flow rates, larger battery capacity and much, much more.
Robust brush heads: made of corrosion-resistant cast aluminium for the following sizes:
- Plate brushes 65cm (B70/b70CL) or
- On the B70CL only, Cylindrical brush scrubbing deck 60cm is available. No need to sweep the area first as a result of the patented integrated dirt collection system in an easy-to-empty drawer.
Two powerful brush motors: guarantee an even cleaning result over the whole width. Thanks to the low brush deck height (< 10 cm) ideal to manoeuvre underneath protruding obstacles.
One of many options: with the hand held suction tool fluids can be removed easily, even from areas, which are difficult to access.
Environmentally-friendly and economical
The dosage system in conjunction with the automatic filling system. Independent of the chemicals used each time, non productive times, guaranteed concentration.
Additional cost reduction and environmental protection by means of:
- Patented Hako Aqua Control System ACS: TUV Certified reduction in chemical & water consumption by up to 50%. .
- Brushes and water stop automatically when the machine comes to a standstill.
- Speed dependent precise dosage of water cleaning solution. machine slows down, so does the wtaer flow rate automatically. Maximum utilisation and producivity of water cleaning solution.
- Maintenance-free batteries as standard - eliminates operator training and service technician call outs relating to poor battery maintenance.
- On-board battery charger is standard.
For quick and thorough maintenance cleaning the Scrubmaster B70/B70CL is exactly the right machine.
Running time Scrubmaster B70 up to 2.5 hours, Scrubmaster B70CL up to 4 hours.
Easy, ergonomic operation as a result of the compact and handy design. The simple, clearly laid out construction ensures short training periods and simple maintenance.
Ergonomic, adjustable speed control.
Using the particularly operator-friendly green Scrubmaster button on the Scrubmaster B90CL/CLH, by means of the single button function, the brush head and squeegee are automatically lowered or lifted respectively.
In reverse mode the squeegee is also lifted.
Time-saving filling thanks to the large opening on the clean water tank for fast-fill and automatic filling systems. Running time and tank filling are ideally suited to each other.
Even if the floor conditions are difficult, optimum collection of the cleaning solution as the result of new squeegee geometry with additional quick adjustment possibility. Quick fit device for squeegee lips, which can be used four times and which are highly resistant to wear.
Scrubber-drier for efficient wet cleaning of medium and large sized areas.