Hydraluic Recovery Winches
Designed for Heavy Duty applications on 4WD vehicles, tractors, lorry and fire/rescue.
- Highly Efficient, constant operating
- Rotating gear clutch for free spooling
- 2 stage planetary gear for faster line speed
- Cone load-holding brake
- 4 way roller fairlead supplied
- Operating Pressure at 140 bar / 2030 psi
Single and 3 Phase Electric Winches
Capacities: 200kg to 5000kg
Precision engineer, ruggedly constructed and available in a range of single and three phase models suitable for many hoisting and pulling operations.
- High performance with low maintenance and adjustment free brakes
- Brakes designed for both static and dynamic loading automatically apply in the event of power loss.
- Compact load sharing design of the heat treated planetary gear ensures quiet operation and long life
- Low voltage (24v) push button control supplied as standard on three phase models.
12V & 24V Winches
Capacities 1134kg to 4082 kg line pull
These utility winches are ideal for a wide variety of operations such as launching boats, 4WD off road use, on emergency vehicles and for general farm applications.
- 12 volt electric reverseable motor (24v also available)
- Clutch disengaging system for free spooling
- Built-in mechanical safety braking device
- Tough, plastic weather resistant housing
- Remote hand control with three metre cable
12 & 24 Volt DC Winches
Capacities 120kg to 500kg
DC Winches are ideal for installation on small trucks and utilities to eliminate the need for manual lifting.
Blue Series Winches
This range of winches is manufactured in Australia assuring quality local service and prompt availablility of replacement parts. The unit has an Australian manufactured CMG brand electric motor, renowned for their strength and reliability. The range boasts steel frame, steel shafting and strengthened K1045 steel machine cut gears for added strength and longer life. These features all contribute to a product range that is incredibly reliable, efficient and strong. These winches have been manufactured and sold in Australia for over 25 years.
FEATURES (Model AM1026B)
- All steel machine cut gears
- 0.75kw 240v electric motor
- Automatic fail safe brake
- Greasable ball bearings
- Forward and reverse pendant control, 3m lead with 3 pin plug
- 30m of 6mm diameter aircraft cable
- Max winch drum storage capacity 70m of 6mm aircraft cable
- Optional 24 volt hand control
- Optional remote control
Davit or Backsaver Cranes
Economical alternative to costly truck mounted hydraulic cranes and suitable for mounting on utilities, light trucks, trailers or pontoons.
- Rugged construction with low maintenance powder coated finish
- Bearings and pre-lubricated bushes fitted to make slewing easier.
- Folds down when not in use
- Allows accurate placement of loads even in confined spaces