Furst Electrical installs electrical controls for new and used machinery, plant relocation, safety automation, conveyor systems, skid mounted panels, mains and sub mains and light and power.
Innovative and Cost-effective Solutions
Furst Electrical examine potential measures to reduce the cost of installations. Many costs can be avoided with a carefully planned electrical design. We carry out electrical designs in-house in order to control and minimise the potential time and material waste realised in later stages. It also enables variations to be made during the course of the project.
Professional and Cooperative Installations
Furst Electrical is known for executing projects with minimal fuss. On site, Furst Electrical ensure:
- Production progresses without interruption and is not compromised.
- We work in a clean and safe manner so that risk of production contamination is minimised.
- We keep engineers and project managers informed at all stages through the course of the project.
- We co-operate with staff and contractors to ensure no one is obstructed during the course of your project
- We’ll respond rapidly to meet short delivery schedules demanded by the industry.