Electro Magnetic Lock Mechanical | Hinged Door Applications MEM2400 Series
The innovative slimline MEM2400 Series Mechanical Electro Magnetic Lock has been designed as an alternative to standard magnetic locks especially suited for situations where door height or narrow profile door frames create installation restrictions and appearance is of paramount importance.
The patented MEM incorporates both magnetic and mechanical design principles to achieve a superior holding force of up to 680kg, whilst being 75% smaller than a standard 600kg Electro Magnet. The MEM2400 is capable of opening with up to 70kg side pressure on the door. The MEM2400 Series also provides full monitoring with Lock Status Sensor (LSS), Door Status Sensor (DSS) and Early Warning (EW) security alarm indication.
The device accepts voltages of 12 or 24VDC with low power consumption, 140mA at 24VDC (Standard 600kg Electro Magnets draw 250mA at 24VDC). The device can be inter phased with building management and access control systems to control access and egress to hinged doors including fire rated models.
- Slimline design 75% smaller than a standard 600kg magnet
- High holding force up to 680kg and releases under side load of up to 70kg
- Dual-Voltage 12/24VDC Low power consumption 24VDC/140mA
- 5 year warranty
- Simple installation
- 4 hour fire rated
- Full monitoring Lock Status Sensor (LSS) and Door Status Sensor (DSS)
- Early Warning Alarm (EW)
- Anti Tamper Bracket (to protect the armature plates fixing bolt)