Electromagnetic Flow Sensor - SITRANS F M MAG 5100 W
The SITRANS F M MAG 5100 W is an electromagnetic flow sensor designed to meet ground water, drinking water, waste water, sewage or sludge applications.
- DN 25 to DN 1200 (1" to 48")
- Connection flanges EN 1092-1 (DIN 2501). ANSI. AWWA and AS.
- NBH Hard Rubber liner for all water applications.
- Drinking water EPDM liner with approvals.
- Haslelloy integrated grounding and measuring electrodes.
- Increased low flow accuracy for water leak detection due to coned liner design.
- Drinking water approvals Suitable for direct burial and constant flooding.
- Build-in length according to ISO 13359.
- Easy commissioning, SENSOHPHOM unit automatically uploads calibration values and settings.
- Designed that patented in-situ verification can be conducted. Using SENSORPROM fingerprint.
- The main apphcations of the SITRANS F M electromagnetic flow sensors can be found in the following fields:
- Water abstraction
- Water treatment
- Water distribution network (leak detection management)
- Custody transler water meters
- Waste water treatment
- Filtration plant (e.g. reverse osmosis and ultra filtration)
- Industrial water applications