- Power supply 1~ 50/60Hz 230V +/- 10%
- Very low voltage input for command from pressure switch or float switch
- Very low voltage input for external command from 3 minimum level gauges
- Ideal for used with sensors for non-flammable conductive liquids (not included)
- Selector for the operation of filling/draining sensors
- Internal sensor sensitivity regulator
- Buttons for "Automatic-Off-Manual" motor operation
- Green "Power On" LED
- Green "Automatic Operation" LED
- Green "motor running" LED
- Red "level alarm" LED
- Red "motor overload protection alarm" LED
- Protection reset button
- Adjustable electronic protection for motor overload
- Time for protection activation: 5"
- Motor protection fuses
- Auxiliary circuits protection fuse
- Alarm output with N.O.-C-N.C. changeover contacts (16A 250V resistive load capacity)
- Main switch with door lock
- Set up for insertion of a capacitor
- ABS housing
- Output with cable holder
- IP55 protection rating
They are designed for use with float switches and level gauges.
The vast array of standard products is accompanied by customised panels designed to meet specific customer needs.
All internal wiring is done in an extremely rational and clear manner. The connection cables are identified with numbered labels for easy reference to the wiring diagram and to facilitate any interventions by technical personnel. The attention given to the assembly translates into a qualitatively better product in which there is a lower risk of faults and malfunctions.
Every control panel in created in compliance with the current standards with regard to electrical constructions. All control panels come with complete documentation, electric diagrams and CE declaration of conformity.