Energy Management / Sensorstat DDC
Combination Digital Thermostat and Energy Management
The DDC merges digital temperature control with PIR occupancy sensing, and HVAC setback strategies to create the latest energy management technology in the industry today. SensorStat® DDC can be used as a stand-alone unit or with the on-line software, innPULSE®
The DDC merges digital temperature control with PIR occupancy sensing, and HVAC setback strategies to create the latest energy management technology in the industry today.
- Enhanced Comfort
- Attractive, Easy To Operate Design
- Reduced Maintenance Costs and Extended Equipment Life
- Ease of Installation and Replacement
- Backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) 2 Digit LED Display
- Automatic Changeover Heat/Cool Operation
- Monitors Interior and Exterior Doors/Windows
- Automatic or Fan On Control Modes
- Flash Memory Prevents Obsolescence
- Direct Digital Temperature Control Within 1 Degree Accuracy
- Selectable Fahrenheit or Celsius Display
- Programmable Setback Limits
- Privacy Please! is an optional module that provides room occupancy status to your employees before they knock
- Refresh Cycle keeps the room air fresh
- Soft Bypass® offers temporary total control to the occupant, if requested
SensorStat DDC Hand-Held Programmer for easy programming and maintenance.
ENERGY STAR is more than a label awarded for energy efficiency. It is a partnership among government, business, and consumers, united in the pursuit of a common goal—to protect our environment for future generations.
To Know More about Energy Management / Sensorstat Ddc Please click here