Faber Sheetmetal fabricates a wide range of replacement panels to suit most models of John Deere and Case cotton pickers.
Stocks are generally held of:
- Pressure doors #
- Suction doors #
- Basket hinges
- Wheel guards
- Basket fronts with step
- Air intake chutes
- Compactors and individual compactor components
- Basket fingers, long and short
- Radiator and engine screens
- Fan walls
- Mud deflector brackets
- Many other smaller panel parts
# for these items, your own worn out item can be repaired if the frame is in reasonable condition, at a fraction of the cost of new.
- Basket extensions, dual wheel spacers to suit most pickers' and twin steer wheel assemblies are made to order
- Replacement screens and parts for most tractors can also be manufactured. Usually your old part is required to ensure that bolt holes and brackets are correctly aligned.
To Know More about Engineering / Cotton Pickers Please click here