The TrojanUVSwift™ECT utilizes Trojan's high-intensity medium pressure lamps and employs sophisticated controls to optimize the treatment of environmental contaminants.
The broad spectrum of light emitted in the TrojanUVSwift ECT makes it extremely well-suited for the treatment of many contaminants, particularly certain pesticides and taste and odor-causing compounds found in surface waters.
Its ultra-compact footprint and large flow capacity make it an excellent reactor for use as part of a multi-barrier system in large municipal applications. In such applications, the TrojanUVSwift ECT destroys contaminants such as pharmaceuticals and taste and odor-causing compounds while providing disinfection of microorganisms such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
- The most compact UV reactor available
- Validated disinfection
- Applicable for ECT in drinking water, groundwater remediation, and industrial applications
- Capable of treating hundreds of millions of gallons per day
- Available in a variety of power configurations
- Designed for hydraulic efficiency using computational fluid dynamics
- All wetted surfaces constructed of NSF-listed materials
- Integrated (via control algorithms) with the hydrogen peroxide delivery system to provide UV-oxidation
- Available with Trojan Acticlean, a chemical/mechanical wiper mechanism for maximization of quartz sleeve transmittance
To Know More about Environmental Contaminant Treatment / Uvswift ECT Please click here