Use dry or hydrated with a RediTube™. The 1.5 x 3” sponge is biocide-free to maintain organism viability and is designed for scrubbing large surface areas.
Each sponge comes in a leak resistant, 18oz sample bag with wire closures and a printed write-on label for easy sample identification.
To collect a sample with the EnviroSponge™, begin by moistening the sponge with a RediTube™ in your choice of 10ml Neutralizing Buffer, D/E Neutralizing Broth, Buffered Peptone Water or Letheen Broth.
Next, aseptically remove the sponge from the sample bag and wipe the surface to be tested.
Once the sample is collected, return the sponge to the bag and fold or whirl the bag over to close, twisting the ends of the tabs together to secure them in place. EnviroSponge™ is now ready to send to the laboratory for analysis.
- Use dry or hydrate with a 10ml RediTube™
- Packed in a write-on label sample bag with wire closures
- Available with or without sterile gloves
- Gamma irradiated to ensure a high level of sterility
- Sponge sturdy enough for scrubbing large surface areas
- Biocide-free cellulose sponge maintains organism viability
- Collect environmental samples or do HACCP carcass sampling
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing
- Food Testing Laboratories