Environmental impact assessment
With a vast knowledge of legislation and consent authority criteria, Geolyse is able to complete environmental impact statements (EIS) across a broad spectrum of infrastructure and natural management projects.
- State of environment reporting
- Statement of environmental effects
- Review of environmental factors
- Environmental impact statements
Our services cover all areas of environmental management from environmental auditing and training, through to preparation of environmental management plans and the implementation of environmental monitoring and performance reporting.
- EMP’S for regional waste management facilities
- Due diligence training programs
- Annual environmental management reports
- Waste management and minimisation audits
The focus of our ecological services is to provide innovative solutions to achieve the highest level of outcomes for our client, the environment and the wider community by applying scientific rigour, the latest information and technology and detailed research to all projects undertaken.
- Flora and fauna assessments
- Species impact statements
- Environmental protection and biodiversity plans
- Feral animal management and monitoring