Enviro HP1200 is uniquely formulated to provide high elasticity, tensile and tear strengths while also possessing excellent abrasion resistance.
Enviro HP1200 has been independently tested by the CSIRO and passes all requirements for AS4654.1:2009 (external area waterproofing).
- Fast curing
- Solvent free
- 100% solids
- 100% waterproof
- Very low VOC
- Seamless application
- Excellent abrasive resistance
- Excellent durability
- Fast system application
- Convenient 1:1 mix ratio (v/v)
To provide a 100% trafficable waterproof membrane for the following areas:
- Green roofs
- Roof tops
- Planter boxes
- Car parks
- Retaining walls
- Cut and covered tunnels
Enviro HP1200 is supplied as a 2 component spray applied waterproof membrane.
- Mix ratio (by volume): 1:1
- Pot life @ 25ºC: 12 seconds
- Density (kg/m³) AS1683.4: 1060
- Adhesion to concrete (MPa) DIN1048: >1.0
- Hardness (Shore A) AS1683.15.2: 80±3
- Elongation AS1683.11/ ISO37: >370%
- Tensile Strength (MPa) AS1683.11 / ISO37: >7.9
- Abrasion resistance (mg) AS1683.21: 228
- Crack bridging (mm) ZTV-SIB 90: 2
- Dynamic crack bridging (mm) ZTV-SIB 90: 0.2
- Water absorption AS3558.1 (1% max): Pass
- Accelerated age resting (5000hrs) DIN EN 1297: Pass
- Tear propagation resistance (N/mm) DIN53515 / ISO34-1: 14
- Water vapour transmission (g/m³/day) ASTM E96: 2
- Low temperature water tightness DIN EN 13897.2005.02: Pass
- AS4654.1:2009 External Membrane Approval: Pass
- AS4858:2004 Internal Wet Area Membrane: Pass
The surface must be clean, dry and free from all loose particles including dust, laitance, grease, coatings, curing compounds and any other foreign matter. The substrate must be prepared by way of degreasing, grinding or captive shot blasting to provide an adequate surface profile. Apply a suitable and approved joint sealant such as Enviro Seal PUR to all joints and connecting building parts prior to the application of Enviro HP1200.
Apply Enviro Epoxy B-LV (sand seeded) or Enviro Prime P2 to suitably prepared substrate by brush, roller or squeegee as per individual products recommendations. Allow primer to fully cure before proceeding with the application of Enviro HP1200.
Mix by way of 1:1 mix ratio (by volume) in heated plural component spray equipment such as Graco E-10 or EXP-2. Both low and high pressure spray equipment can be used for the application of HP1200.
Enviro HP1200 is suitable for use over the following substrates:
- Concrete (cured for minimum 28 days)
- Renders (cured for minimum 7 days)
- Plywood (marine grade only)
Note: Do not apply Enviro HP1200 to any concrete substrate that has received curing compounds.
Cure and recoat details
The curing rate of Enviro HP1200 is dependent on ambient and substrate temperatures. As the temperatures increase, the curing time decreases.
When temperature is 20-30ºC:
- Hard Coating (minutes): 10
- Cure: 85% (1 hour) 100% (7 days)
- Recoat – minimum (minutes) : <4
- Recoat – maximum (hours): 3
Estimating data (theoretical)
The consumption of Enviro HP1200 will depend on weather and substrate conditions. As a guide: One 43kg kit of Enviro HP1200 will cover approximately 21-28m² based on achieving a waterproof coating of 1.5mm Dry Film Thickness (DFT).
Both components in the HP1200 system should be stored in a well-ventilated, bunded area, under cover away from sources of heat.
Cured Enviro HP1200 is difficult to remove chemically and therefore spillages should be minimized and clean up immediately to limit damage.
Enviro HP1200 contents are considered non-flammable. Always provide adequate ventilation and wear appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) during use. Avoid breathing vapours. Avoid contact with skin. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, give glass of water and seek immediate medical advice. If contact with skin, wash off splashes of material with clean water and soap. If irritation occurs seek immediate medical advice. Refer to MSDS.
Keep out of reach of children.