The fiber port operates at 100 Mbps and the RJ45 port will auto-negotiate its data rate between 10/100Mbps, full/half duplex operation. The switches will automatically learn the addresses of the devices connected to each port and will buffer and route messages accordingly.
Visual (LED) indicators display the status of all ports/links. There is an additional Ethernet port in the module's integrated BUS interconnections. This BUS port provides connection for one additional EOTec 2000 Ethernet Switch or Switched Media Converter Module assisting in forming star or daisy chain network configurations.
Features and Specifications:
- Up to 60 km distance on single mode fiber;
- Cascadeable with another Switch or Media Converter;
- 1300nm Fiber Optic Wavelength for minimal attenuation;
- IEEE 802.3(U)(X) Compliant, All standard protocols;
- Transmission rates: 10 or 100 Mbps with automatic wiring correction;
- Fiber port bus speed: 100 Mbps (100 Base-FX), Full Duplex;
- Optical Dynamic Range: 36 dB for single mode fiber (5-10 micron diameter);
- Compatible with EOTec 2000 Power Supply modules (2A06/16 or 2A08/18) through the integrated backplane, or with an external 24VDC power source;
- Status LED’s for port activity and port speed;
- ST and SC compatible connectors;
- Suitable for mounting on standard 35 mm DIN-Rail;
- Extended operating temperature range of –40 °C to 85 °C for harsh industrial environments;
- Available with Dual Power Supply system for redundancy;
- Designed to meet Class 1, Div 2 hazardous locations specifications;
- Dimensions: 22.5 mm W x 99 mm H x 114 mm D;
- CE Approved.
Please use the Industrysearch form for more information.