ePartners Wireless Inventory Application
Manage, Track and Update Inventory From Anywhere, Anytime.
Instantly update the pick, pack and shipping information in your accounting system no matter where you are.
ePartners WIA (Wireless Inventory Application) is the only fully functional, cost-effective inventory management solution of its kind. Middle market companies are no longer forced to buy complex and expensive tier one systems to realize the benefits of wireless technology.
The elegant Graphical User Interface (GUI) provides you with a simple yet powerful platform for wireless inventory management.
ePartners WIA can be fully integrated with Microsoft Dyamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics SL enabling you to access and update inventory data in real-time from anywhere ,anytime.
ePartners WIA allows you to query, pick, pack and receive orders from a wireless Windows or Windows CE device.
View the ID, SKU, Name Description, Bin ID, List Price and more from your accounting system. All inventory data is input through a simple keyboard or barcode scanning device.
You have instant access to the data necessary to make inventory management decisions no matter where you are.
- Provides employees, partners and suppliers with instant access to the vital inventory information they need to make faster, more accurate decisions.
- Tracks and updates inventory information in real-time for a more accurate ordering and fulfillment process, greatly reducing “out-of-stock” instances.
- Integrates with your accounting system to streamline processes and create a more efficient operating environment that will save you valuable time and money.
- Provides management with more accurate information by updating inventory information in real-time.
- Pays for itself by eliminating “out-of-stock” instances and by maintaining more accurate inventory levels.
- Greatly reduces the cost of deploying multiple client devices in the field by allowing access to inventory information from any hand-held Windows device.
To Know More about ePartners Wireless Inventory Application Please click here