The broad portfolio of enclosure-based solutions is ideal for datacentres across all power densities providing flexible power distribution for mixed information technology (IT) environments including blade servers, network and storage applications.
Traditional power strips are not delivering enough power or flexibility for today’s high-density computing environments. Power demands in datacentres easily double or triple during peak periods and requirements typically fluctuate even more with moves, adds or changes in an enclosure. Powerware ePDUs offer features and options to match the unique requirements of each datacentre, from mounting options to remote monitoring to individual control of receptacles.
Additional Powerware ePDU features include:
• Four tiers of ePDU features: Basic, Metered, Monitored and Managed
• User-selectable combination of IEC inputs and IEC output receptacles
• Separate circuit breakers for groups of receptacles (most models) to limit the impact of overload conditions
• Supports remote monitoring and management at the outlet, branch circuit and ePDU level
• Saves rack space with flexible mounting options, including 1U, 0U, 2U and wall mounting
For additional information on the Power Distribution Units or to learn about Eaton’s complete line of Powerware products and services portfolio, visit www.powerware.com.au