Emergency escape hoods are vacuum sealed and stored in handy packs in an easily accessible location for rapid use. One size fits all, and the hood is easily fitted in a single action without practice or training.
Features of the Sundström SR77-3 Escape Hood:
- Made from flame and chemicals resistant material.
- Incorporates a silicone half mask with a gas and particle filter that provides protection from smoke, fume, carbon monoxide and other toxic gases that may be generated in a fire.
- Also provides protection against chemical vapours and warfare agents such as nerve gas, sarin, anthrax, smallpox, tear gas, mustard gas and more.
- Extremely easy to put on, and does not require any adjustment.
- Supplied in a vacuum-sealed container with a storage life of 15 years (filters 7.5 years).
- Can easily be fitted with optional SmallTalk microphone and loudspeaker for effective voice communication by team leaders, floor supervisors etc.
- Supplied in a handy nylon contingency bag.