Ethernet Controller | Industrial | Proconx - XNUT-100
XNUX-100 is a low cost development platform from which industrial controllers and communication gateways can be developed.
It is based on an Ethernet single board computer with industrialized form-factor, DIN-rail enclosure and lots of connectivity options like RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485 interfaces.
UMD has developed expertise and software libraries for XNUT applications requiring protocol, RS232 interfacing and Ethernet host connectivity.
Features of Industrial Ethernet Controller Proconx - XNUT-100
- 10Base-T Ethernet port
- Dual USART
- RS-232, RS-485, and RS-422 ports
- DIN Rail mountable
- 10-30 DC power supply
- Realtek RTL8019AS Network Interface Controller
- 128 KB Flash ROM
- 23 KB static RAM
- Status LED's
- JTAG in-circuit programming and debugging port
- Ethernet 1.3 hardware compatible
- Software customisation provided by UMD
- 12 Months Return to Base Warranty