The machine may be used for both left and right hand bending and is reversed by moving the guide assembly to the opposite side.
Moving the guide assembly automatically initiates the bend direction, no disconnection of services is required and a direction change should take no longer than 20 to 30 minutes.
Stored programmes will self compensate for the change assuming production in either direction is possible. All tooling is ambidextrous.
Alternatively, the EB10BD features Eurobend's patented automated bend direction change, allowing bend direction changes within a program cycle.
- User friendly programming
- 'Kit of Parts' Manufacture
- Open jaw collet
- Rising clamp
- Spring back compensation
- Digital scales for toolsetting
- Left & right hand bending (manual change)
- Programmable speed control each axis
- Programmable datum selection
- Use of proprietary components
- Standard air spring return slides
- Guarding to meet European/CE standards