Safemaster, well known throughout the Height Safety Industry as a leader in innovative design, development, manufacture and installation of superior fall arrest,fall restraint and rope access safety systems.
Safemaster introduced the serpentine (extension of metal in a snake type planar design) shock absorbing height safety systems in Australia in 2004. Many products have evolved from this concept including the Connect 2 Lifeline Shock absorber, the Connect2 Tilefix anchor, the Connect2 Customfix Anchor and the Connect2 Surfacemount. These products use these unique energy absorbing properties to reduce the loads applied to the structure and personnel to be within the limits recognised by the industry standards.
There are many imitations of our unique energy absorbing design, so beware of imitations. Safemaster has registered their designs for all their innovative products.
Why choose Safemaster?
Safemaster has well over 100 years of accumulative experience in Height safety and access systems. Safemaster consultants are qualified to;
- Carry out a comprehensive Audit for you property and produce a detailed report
- Produce a cost effective design to meet your regulative responsibilities
- Custom design and engineer a system for your specific needs.
- Provide a comprehensive CAD design for your property
- Calculate all loads and engineer the system, to guarantee the structure is sufficient to contain the loads applied
- Supply and Install the system taking utmost responsibility for protection of personnel and your property
- Train your staff in the use of the system, ensuring all personnel working at heights have the competencies required.
- Provide comprehensive height safety training for those without these competencies.
- Certify and Warrant the system installed, and set up a contract for Annual Certification.
As the leading provider of Engineered Safety Systems for people working at heights, our commitment to Safety, Quality, Service and Performance is absolute.