KBK-ergo overhung cranes are fitted with light railcrane girders that extend up to 2.5 m beyond the width of the crane runway. This enables you to reach bays outside the available support arm..
You can handle loads below ducts, radiant heaters, pipes or similar obstacles between the wall and roof which result in the crane runway having to be positioned at a distance to the wall.
KBK installations are suitable for linear as well as area-serving transport operations,for point-to-point connections or systems with many branch tracks.
They can be built in a range of load capacities up to 3,200 kg to provide highly effective handling operations to meet your requirements.
Demag track & crane systems - From the KBK crane construction kit...rugged design and flexibility,...
Made up of many modular components, the KBK construction kit can be tailored to meet your individual equipment requirements. The basic elements are cold-rolled special profile sections in various sizes. They feature high rigidity and strength for a low deadweight.
They also make it easy and cost-effective to extend and convert KBK installations as your company grows or when production requirements change.
Demag track & crane systems - From the KBK crane construction kit...simple installation, reliable and efficient
A further typical benefit is the simple and fast assembly thanks to standardised connection dimensions and bolted connections.
Commissioning is simple and maintenance work can be carried out quickly.
Made of standardised products manufactured in large series, KBK components give you the certainty of
- optimum cost-to-benefit ratio,
- high functional reliability,
- long service life.
Comprehensive service of Demag track & crane systems - From the KBK crane construction kit
We offer you comprehensive services for your KBK project:
- Consultation on site, also with a practical demonstration of our product applications.
- A free CD of the product is available to demonstrate the KBK principle, applications & do-it-yourself installation steps.
- Project engineering including state-of-the-art IT support; designs for special solutions.
- Delivery, assembly and commissioning.
- After-sales service to maintain the high safety and reliability and to maintain the value of your installation, including compliance with all accident prevention regulations and guidelines.