Farming Implements | HydraTill
Specify a Machine to Suit Your Farming Conditions
The Gason range of tined implements offers farmers the opportunity to specify a machine best suited to their overall requirements. The full list of configurations and options is shown on pages 16 to 19. Choose the overall width to suit your tractor and conditions, select from a variety of row spacings and nominate tyre sizes. Many machines offer a choice of floating hitch or rigid pull.
Other choices are also available. Both shanks and ground tools are easily changed in the field, providing further versatility and allowing you to switch between conventional till and zero/minimum till. Choose between spring tines with 400 or 540 lbs breakout force, or hydraulic tines with up to 680 lbs breakout force.
ScariTill refers to spring tine machines and HydraTill denotes hydraulic tines.
- Conventional working with sweeps
- Minimum till or no till with knife points
- Controlled traffic, 2, 3 or 4 m
- Hydraulic breakout with soft recoil
- Precision agriculture with optional parallelograms, constant seed depth with banding if required
- Accommodates mounted press wheels and/or coulters