The hard-wearing stainless steel case is easy to clean, with no paint to chip or flake.
The Fast-Cal range offer fast response with high stability and have a built-in insert holder for fast changes and restarts. The inserts can be of a standard design, custom drilled to suit customer requirements or a blank insert for customer drilling.
The Fast-Cal range comprises 3 temperature ranges: -35 to +140C; +30 to + 350C; and +35 to +650C.
Isotech are the UK's premium supplier of temperature calibration equipment and operate their own premier UKAS Accredited Calibration Laboratory and provide Primary Standards and equipment to many National Metrology Institutes around the World.
With a basic-dry-block-calibrator, the thermometer under test is compared to the dry block controller value. This is useful for moderate temperature ranges and quick testing.
With a "complete" model (an ISO 9000 Calibration System) the thermometer under test is compared to a calibrated standard, for true traceability and clearly meets the requirements of ISO 9000.
- Rugged, hard-wearing stainless steel case
- Hygienic with no paint to chip or flake
- No membrane keypads
- Lightweight, between 6.35 and 6.60 kg depending upon the model
- Easy to use on-site — a soft, lightweight shoulder case makes transporting the Fast-Cal effortless
- Fast response, high stability
- The Fast-Cals are so easy to use you hardly need the manual
- PC software included