Fiber Optic Multiplexer | 903HD
This reduction enables installation in constrained spaces while supporting transmission of 4-8 high quality video channels and 8-16 bidirectional data channels over a single optical fiber. Since the 903HD uses the same fiber multiplexer boards (FMBs) as the standard 903, including CWDM versions, it supports single mode or multimode fiber as well as dual fiber operation with automatic fiber switching.
Data channels are easily reconfigured with plug-in modules for various data formats. A standard 903 console module at the surface includes powerful diagnostics software with real-time display and logging of critical remote / console parameters.
- Less than half the size of the standard 903
- Wide range of supported video and data formats
- Highest quality digitized video
- Single mode and Multimode fiber options
- Extensive diagnostics monitors power system, video, data, temperature and fiber optic link
- Easily reconfigured at card level and individual channel level
- Diagnostics verifies health of umbilical and tether cables
- Continually updated with the newest data formats, including HD-SDI, IEEE-1394, and Gigabit Ethernet, to provide an extended upgrade path (custom interfaces available)
- Successful installation assured by factory acceptance tests at temperature extremes and 20 years of experience providing technical support for fiber optic systems