Key Advantages of Micronor ZapFREE® Fibre Optic Rotary Encoders and Position Sensors:
- Passive sensor requires no power.
- Immune to EMI, RFI and ground loops
- Immune to lightning and high voltages
- EX inherently safe for hazardous locations. Eliminates need for encoder power, isolation barriers and special EX cabling.
- Long distance operation up to 2500 meters
- Controller module offers multiple built-in interfaces - SSI, USB, RS485, RS232, Modbus, Analog and Digital
- LC Duplex and ODVA Industrial LC connector options
- High voltage and VFD drives
- Steel Mills
- Aerial cable cars
- Oil and gas
- Medical and MRI
- Antenna position
- EMC Test Labs
- MR302-1 | Controller Module for MR30X series Incremental Encoders
- MR304 | ZapFREE® Size 11 Incremental Rotary Encoder
- MR322 | ZapFREE® Size 58mm Fiber Optic Incremental Encoder, up to 360ppr
- MR320 | Controller for MR320 Series Fiber Optic Incremental Encoders
- MR324 | ZapFREE® Size 100mm Hollow Shaft Incremental Encoder, 1024ppr resolution
- MR325 | ZapFREE® Size 125mm Fiber Optic Incremental Encoder, 1024ppr resolution
MR326 | ZapFREE® Size 90mm Heavy Duty Incremental Encoder, up to 360ppr resolution
For more information or a qoute on Micronor ZapFREE® Fibre Optic Rotary Encoders & Position Sensors please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.