The 3-layer technique provides an outstanding cleaning efficiency and robustness.
The inside of the element is formed by the filtration layer, followed by the middle and the outside layer.
The middle layer is sintered with the filtration and with the outside layer. Its main function is to support the filtration layer.
The outside layer provides the stability of element structure.
Filtration layer can be provided in different mesh weaves for optimal performance for various applications.
The support layers are made from square mesh.
- Outstanding robustness due to sintering technology
- High cleaning efficiency due to optimal velocity through the filtration layer
- No risk of particles to get stuck in support structures
- Reliable filtration rate ensured by fixed pore openings due to sintered filtration layer construction
- Filtration rate: 20 μm – 120 μm
- Free filtration area: up to 40%
- No. of backflush cycles: min. 15,000