With the help of optional log loader, the logs are loaded to the feed conveyor and forwarded to the length limiter to be cut. The cut log falls into one of both splitting chutes where it is pushed against the 2 or 4 way splitting wedge ( 6 way splitting wedge optional ) by the splitting cylinder with 100 kN force.The splitting wedges are easy to adjust in order to suit the size of the cut log.
- The firewood is discharged through the 4 m conveyor.
- Simple and comfortable control
Firewood Processors - Big Brother RCA 320 Technical Information
- Length of Cut Log: 25-50 cm
- Max. Diameter of Log: 10-32 cm
- Sawbar: Oregon 16"
- Chain: 3/8" Oregon MULTICUT
- Splitting Force: 2 X 100 kN
- Width x Height x Length (working position): 610 x 307 x 130 cm (at 45° incline of the conveyor)
- Width x Height x Length (transport position): 239 x 235 (*220) x 130 cm
- Weight with Discharge Conveyor: 900 kg + 130 kg
- Necessary Tractor Capacity: 30 kW (60 kW-transport)
- Inbound P.T.O. Shaft Speed: 430 min-1
- Height at 45° incline of the conveyor: 307 cm