A FIXAPIPE pipe repair kit is the ultimate cost-effective industrial strength solution for the temporary repair of damaged/leaking pipes. FIXAPIPE is a fast, easy to use, water-activated polyurethane impregnated fibreglass bandage which assists in the temporary repair of damaged, leaking, cracked, broken or corroded pipes during unscheduled maintenance downtime.
FIXAPIPE delivers superior adhesion and can be used on a variety of pipes including; metal, concrete, galvanised, ceramic, fibreglass, polyethylene, steel, rubber, stainless steel and copper. FIXAPIPE can be used on wet, dry, clean, broken, corroded and leaking pipes; the FIXAPIPE bandage will even set under water.
The FIXAPIPE pipe repair kit is supplied ready to use, just add water – no mixing and no mess.
- Repair damaged/leaking pipes in minutes
- Fast, effective cost-saving product reduces downtime and labour
- Sets hard in 30 minutes
- Can be applied to a variety of pipes, joints and tee repairs of different shapes and sizes
- Suitable for construction, plumbing, mining, manufacturing, marine, DIY, automotive, boating, agricultural and many more
- FIXAPIPE bandage when used in conjunction with steel putty is safe to use on pipes containing a range of different chemicals.
The internal spool on the FIXAPIPE bandage makes it easier to apply around difficult shapes including straight lengths, tee and elbow joints, couplings and clamps and reduces roll wastage.
Each FIXAPIPE pipe repair kit includes 54g of FIXAPIPE steel putty. FIXAPIPE steel putty is hand-mixable, non-rusting, steel-reinforced epoxy putty that can moulded into any shape to fill voids, cracks or holes to form an industrial-strength polymer compound. As each stick contains a pre-measured portion of activator and base throughout, no measuring or mixing tools are required.
- 1x FIXAPIPE bandage 5cm x 3.6 mtr
- 1x Pair of gloves
- 1x 54g FIXAPIPE Putty
Australian Made and Owned
FIXAPIPE steel putty complies with AS/NZS 4020:2005 (Refer to the FIXAPIPE website for further information on testing of products for use in contact with drinking water)