Available from Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment is the new Cactus XP-3 Flexi Head Hydraulic Hole Puncher unit.
Features and Benefits:
- This precision tool features a simplified structure with integrated pump and cylinder allowing the operator to apply the puncher unit to any working position.
- The XP-3 will give a lifetime of reliable service to the user requiring to penetrate holes up to 3.2mm mild steel, 2mm stainless steel materials, also useful for punching copper, brass and aluminium materials.
- The cutting dies to suit this unit are specially designed for Stainelec to the highest quality against wear and tear with the hardness being 55 HRC for long life under normal working conditions.
- With hardness being 55 HRC these die sets provide strong resistance against wear even while punching stainless steel.
- This unit also features a 360 degree flexible rotatable punching head for use in awkward tight locations when needed to punch inside sheetmetal switchboard and control cubicals.
- When punching holes with the XP-3, a clean burr free hole is achieved, so no filing is needed to remove burrs or jagged edges ensuring no damage to be made to painted or metal finishes.
- Operation is simple, fast and easy weighing just 6.2kgs and 320mm in length, the unit is portable and powerful with a hydraulic output capacity of 8 tonnes with an operating pressure up to 700 bar.
Model XP-3 is available as a standard kit comprising of XP-3 hydraulic hole puncher unit, 7 round punch and die sets; 16, 20, 22.5, 25, 32, 40 and 50mm, 2 piston shafts, 1 carry case. A comprehensive range of punch and die sets are available from 15mm to 90mm (round) and 20mm to 50mm (square).
Custom size punch and die sets are also available per customers' request. Cactus hydraulic puncher XP-3 is made in Japan for Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment.