Flexible control cables are necessary to ensure a friction-less flow of data and material.
Our range of control cables includes:
Flexible PVC (JZ-500)
- Oil and chemical resistant.
- Used for flexible use for medium mechanical stresses with free movement without tensile stress or forced movements in dry, moist and wet rooms.
Halogen Free (JZ-500 HMH)
- Oil and fire resistant.
- Suitable for application in dry, damp and wet environments.
- Used as measuring and control cable in machine tools, conveyor belts, production lines, plant installations, air conditioning and steel production works.\
Oil Resistant (PuRö-JZ)
- Tear, coolant, UV-radiation and oil resistant.
- Suitable for use in the machine, tool making and plant industries as well as the steel industry for difficult and problem areas.
Intrinsically safe (OZ-BL)
- Oil resistant.
- The blue cable is used for hazardous areas to meet the requirements for the installation of electrical apparatus.
For more information on Helukabel® Control Cables and Wires please call or use the IndustrySearch enquiry box for a direct reply.