Features of Johnson Flexible Impeller DC Pumps:
- They are designed to pump sea water, diesel or oil continuously when the load is below 50%. A thermo bimetal safety device prevents the overloading of the electric motors.
- All DC impeller pumps will operate in both directions by reversing the polarity except for the "F5B-19".
- The F5B-19 pump features a mechanical seal and can deliver 55 litres per minute.
- The "F3B-19 Oil Change" pump features a reverse polarity switch as standard and is ideal for the mechanic who requires the highest reliability pump for daily use.
- Service kits are available for every Johnson impeller pump. The impeller pumps are also available with 240 volt and 415 volt options.