As a result of the large depth and effective cross sectional area, CF210® is capable of achieving unprecedented unpropped spans of up to 5.5 metres and propped spans up to 8.0 metres.
Additional benefits of this system are realised when implemented using Slimflor® construction, achieved by combining the CF210® profile with universal beams fitted with a suitable bottom flange seating plate to result in a total structural floor zone as little as 300mm.
Features of Floor System - KingFlor® CF210:
- Unique profile
- Less concrete by volume
- Large unpropped spans
- Reinforcing mesh can be laid directly onto the ribs
- Slim floor construction
Benefits of Floor System - KingFlor® CF210:
- Concrete savings of up to 60% when compared to alternative formwork products
- Lower overall dead load of flooring, and reduced frame and foundation loads
- Less propping congestion and easy access to the underside of the slab
- In many applications there is no need for mesh support stools
- Floor system depths as low as 300mm