The functioning of the SPM series is based on the paddle principle.The flow forces a partially inserted paddle to move in the flow direction, a motion which is transferred to a micro switch.
A stainless steel bellow separates the electronics from the media,thus ensuring hermetic sealing.Changing the length of the paddle, in combination with an internal fine adjustment of the switchpoint,enables optimal usage of the SPM series.
Advantages of Flow Switch for Liquids SPM:
- high switching capacity
- easy to mount
- reliable operation
- relatively insensitive to dirt
Applications of Flow Switch for Liquids SPM:
Minimum or maximum fl ow control in piping and open channels,especially in heating, cooling or air-conditioning systems.
Technical Data of Flow Switch for Liquids SPM:
- Dustproof SPDT micro switch
- Switching capacity: 5 (8) A / 250 V
- Max. media temperature: 120°C
- Max. ambient temperature: 85° C
- Electrical protection: IP 65
- Paddle material: stainless steel( all models )
- Casing material:
- coated aluminium with ABS cover (suffi x “N”, dimensions:108 x 70 x 72 mm)
- galvanized steel subplate with ABS cover (dimensions: 113 x 70 x 65 mm)
Specials of Flow Switch for Liquids SPM:
- Coated metal cover
- Ex certified models