Fluke 718Ex Intrinsically Safe Pressure Calibrator
The Fluke 718Ex offers a convenient, self contained solution for pressure measurements and calibration. With its internal pressure sensor and pump, it’s ready for immediate, stand alone use. The pressure range can easily be extended to up to 200 bar with any of the 8 Fluke 700PEx Pressure Modules.
- ATEX II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Compliant.
- Built-in pressure / vacuum hand pump, with fine adjust vernier and bleed valve.
- 30, 100, and 300 psi ranges (2, 7, and 20 bar)
- Pressure measurement to 0.05% of full span, using an internal pressure sensor.
- Pressure measurement to 200 bar using any of eight intrinsically safe Fluke 700PEx Pressure Modules.
- Wide range of selectable measurement units for pressure.
- Current measurement with 0.02% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution.
- Pressure switch test function.
- Min-Max Hold functions.
- Compact size and weight.
- Simple, push-button user interface.
- Rugged and reliable, ideal for field use.