Fluke Calibration 9100S Handheld Dry-Well
Despite its small size (2¼ inches high and 5 inches wide) and light weight, the 9100S outperforms every dry-well in its class in the world.
- Smallest dry-wells in the world
- Ranges from –10°C to 375°C
- Accuracy to ±0.25°C, stability of ±0.05°C at 0°C
- RS-232 interface with 9930 Interface-it v3.81 software
- Temperature range of –10°C to 122°C
- Stability to ±0.05°C.
- Four inches high and six inches wide in size
- Achieves temperatures as low as –10°C
- NIST-traceable calibration
- Includes two wells (one for a reference thermometer) to increase accuracy.
- Both wells are 1/2 inch in diameter
- Inserts available for almost any sensor size
- Battery pack option that gives you approximately four hours of field use when AC power is unavailable.