Consisting of earth wool blanket adhered to a reinforced aluminium foil laminate, it is the proven solution for insulating under metal roofing whether it is for your weekend beach house or a 75,000 square metre commercial project.
A cost effective thermal insulation, helping to reduce your building’s heating and cooling energy requirements and improve internal comfort. It is also an effective way of controlling condensation under metal roofing and vastly reduces rain and hail impact noise.
- Provides the insulation performance of bulk and reflective insulation in one product
- Helps to reduce your building’s heating and cooling energy requirements
- Easy and quick to install, especially with our new 1400mm blanket
- Controls condensation under metal roofing
- Acoustic control especially with rain and hail noise
- Available in a range of thicknesses (55mm, 75mm and 100mm)
- Available in a range of foils – Light Duty, Medium Duty, Heavy Duty, Perforated or White Coated
- Performs exceptionally in flammability tests, making it suitable for use in bushfire prone areas of Australia
- Meets all building code requirements
- Available in cut-to-length (minimum order quantities apply)
Foil insulation is available in a range of thicknesses to suit all Australian climates and applications. It is now also available in a 1400mm wide blanket to make it quicker and easier to install.