The Jindex Pinch Valve consists of a tough but flexible, full or reduced bore cylindrical sleeve which forms part of the pipeline. The valve is closed mechanically via movement of the pinch bars located on opposite sides of the sleeve.
The Jindex Pinch Valve will improve system control and lower maintenance costs.
Simple designs are often the best. Most other valve types use multiple components such as glands, packing, seats, seat retainers, inner linings and outer casing, wear surface, and main control components such as discs, shafts, plugs, gates etc.
The heart of the Jindex Pinch Valve is the sleeve, a single component which performs all of these functions.
Low Operating Costs
- FAST sleeve change, - no need to remove valve from the pipeline or to disconnect electricals or pneumatics
- Lowest pressure drop of any control valve in the market
- Single wearing part
- Long lasting abrasion resistant rubber or polyurethane sleeve materials
- Smooth full-bore unobstructed .ow minimises wear
- Unobstructed flow reduces pumping costs
- No glands or seats which require regular adjustment or replacement
- Single wearing part reduces spare parts inventory
Tight Consistent System Control
- No scale or seat build-up
- Specific control valve (SCV) design gives near linear flow characteristics
- Shut-off achieved even with solids present
- Full-bore open position achieved even with settled solids in pipeline unlike a butterfly valve which often cannot open with settled solids in pipeline
- Special sleeves for negative pressure applications
For further information about Jindex Pinch Valve Range visit Jindex at http://www.jindex.com.au/
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Jindex team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Pinch Valves - The Next Generation