Maintaining food safety is critical to risk management, producing a respectable product and a reputable brand image.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, is a comprehensive food safety audit management system enabling organisations to identify and eliminate risks before losses occur.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, results in a consistent product quality, increased auditing efficiency, and fulfills requirements of regulatory compliance
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, allows any type of audit, inspection, or checklist to be performed and reported on electronically with a mobile device, internet site or standalone PC/Laptop.
It automates the audit process, from inspection to action tracking, giving critical knowledge and control. SMS, PDF & Email reports can then be distributed and reviewed by necessary persons.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, saves organizations time & money whilst improving efficiency
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, can help perform the following food safety audits:
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) audits
- Cold & Dry Storage
- Personal Hygiene
- Best Practices
- Cross Contamination
- Hot Holding
- Clean up
Features of CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, significant to food safety auditing:
- Multiple industry standard audit templates can be imported into the software and onto the mobile device (PDA)
- Automated reporting (no reentering of data necessary)
- All instructions, help files, manuals and other necessary background information can be stored on the PDA
- Data collected at geographically dispersed sites can be distributed to necessary locations in real-time
- Alerts to remind next inspection date
- Ability to capture photographic evidence on PDA of non-compliances
- Zero paperwork required from data collection through to report distribution
- Inspector login allows you to track who performed audits and when
- Includes drop-down lists for easy selection of common non-compliances
- Inspections can only be finalized when all data is present
To Know More about Food Handling & Safety Auditing Please Click here