It is a legal requirement for a comprehensive in-service forklift truck inspection to be conducted, as well as pre-shift inspections carried out by operators.
The comprehensive in-service inspection must be carried out periodically by the competent person appointed as responsible for forklift safety within an organisation.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, is a compliance management system essential ideal for forklift inspections.
The use of CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System increases the site safety in a workplace and helps to save time, money, and effort.
The use of an efficient and comprehensive inspection system such as CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System can also result in:
- Reduced workplace related injuries
- Reduced expensive product and equipment damage.
- Money saved that would be spent on high insurance premiums and costly litigation.
Whether a large organisation with a multitude of forklift trucks and operators, or a smaller organisation with a requirement for a forklift inspection management system, CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System provides you with a cost effective, efficient and comprehensive inspection system
- Alerts to remind next inspection date
- Ability to capture photographic evidence on PDA of non-compliances
- Zero paperwork required from data collection through to report distribution
- Data and reports can be distributed from the PDA onsite to geographically dispersed offices
- Inspector login allows you to track who performed audits and when
- Includes drop-down lists for easy-selection of common non-compliances
- Advanced users can customize the software for minor changes
- Inspections can only be finalized when all data is present
- Virtual inspections and reports are printable
To Know More about Forklift Inspection Management System Please Click here