This is for the experienced operator that has received operational training from a competent trainer and has a correctly filled out log book.
This review and assessment consists of full day of review and assessment and will cover:
- Forklift truck safety All pre and post operational checks of the forklift truck Identifying hazards in the work place and your response to an identified hazard
- General load shifting functions covering movements of loads at various heights
- Forklift truck operating safety in the workplace
Following the competency review a full written and practical assessment will be conducted.
The assessments consist of:
- Full written assessment, the questions set out in the assessment are taken directly from the National Certificate of Competency assessment instrument.
- The performance assessment, is conducted on a forklift truck, performing all pre and post operational inspections, identifying hazards in the work place and your response to the hazards, carrying out every day operational functions on the forklift truck, shifting loads at various heights and following all OH&S requirements in the work place
This assessment can be conducted on your work site, or at our training and assessment facility located at Tuggerah