Form Fill & Seal Machine
Kockums Bulk systems Pty Ltd (KBS) represent B&C Italy who engineer and manufacture automatic Form Fill & Seal Machines filling plastics bags with granular or dusty products.
The bags start as a roll of film which is loaded on the back of the filling unit, and fed through a series of rollers and forming chutes.
Once the film is formed into the bag shape, it is heat sealed closed.
Simultaneously the product measured by weight or volume, and fed into the bag. The full bag is conveyed to the next process in line.
- Fully automated bag filling
- Fills bags by weight or Volume
- Fills bags from 50mm x 100mm at 60 bags/min
- Fill 25kg or 50kg bags at 16 bags/min
- Units available with multiple filling tubes to suit different size bags
- Minimal moving parts, low maintenance
- Easy access for clean down
- Fully guarded in accordance with Australian safety standards
- When combined with one of our automatic palletiser it is the ideal fully automatic bag filling, palletising and wrapping system
For further information about the Form Fill & Seal Machine visit Kockums Bulk Systems at http://www.kockumsbulk.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Kockums Bulk Systems team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Providing Solutions To The Process Industry