- High measurement reliability and reproducibility due to active probes design from 10Hz...10MHz.
- High signal-to-noise ratio due to output voltage 1V peak to peak (24V).
- Ease of use due to automated test software, large colour touch screen interface and remote start button.
- Measuring modes (amplitude and phase): Transfer Voltage, Impedance etc.
- Automatic interpretation, analysis tools and reporting capabilities.
- Rugged. lightweight and small field design.
Detection of mechanical changes in the winding structure of a transformer due to:
- Transportation damage during transportation.
- Short circuit forces imposed on the windings.
- Natural effects of aging on the insulating structures used to support the windings.